Friday, February 03, 2006

I'd pay double for that

As my mother always told me growing up, if you're gonna have photos taken of yourself eating a cherry in a provocative way, don't be surprised when the pictures end up in the ad for a Chinese massage parlor.

Words to live by.

What I'm curious about is whether the people who decided to use this photo of Korean star Song Hyego knew she was a star and believed some prospective patrons might actually think Ms Song herself was putting her hands on the customers. I suppose they just thought this was one of those stock photos of suggestively posed women you can easily find on-line, and no one would ever notice they'd "stolen" the photo.

3 Comments:

At 2/04/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger The BDF said...

That's why I don't let people take my picture when I'm holding a cucumber.

 
At 2/04/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger baduk said...

Where have you been? The Marmot just reported that you have come back.

Please post some comments at the Marmot's hole. Everyone(Hmm..maybe not everyone) has been missing you.

http://www.rjkoehler.com/

 
At 2/05/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger nora sumi park said...

if people would actually read my blog i did address being 'gone'.

i am not in korea right now, which has been a big part of the change in posting habits, but lately i have been able to carve out a little more time in front of a computer. two posts in three days and people think i'm 'back'.

i'll try to keep up, if time permits, but my own blog takes priority over commenting in other forums, especially forums populated by an abundance of...what's a polite way to say 'mental midgets'? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home